Prepare a delicious and healthy side dish with this air fryer Italian roasted potatoes recipe! Learn how to make crispy, flavorful potatoes in an easier way.
Air Fried Italian Roasted Potatoes
Making roasted potatoes in an air fryer is a great way to get that crispy, roasted texture without using an oven.
Not only does this save time and energy, but it also produces delicious results.
In just a few simple steps, you can have perfectly roasted potatoes that are delightful for any meal.
Do you have to boil potatoes before air frying?
No, you do not have to boil potatoes before making roasted potatoes in an air fryer.
In fact, boiling potatoes can actually make them less crispy when air-fried.
Instead, try cutting the potatoes into small pieces so that they cook evenly in the air fryer.
This Recipe Is…
- Air Fryer Italian roasted potatoes are popular due to the health benefits they offer compared to deep-fried potatoes.
- The exterior is crispy and the inside is soft and fluffy, replicating a deep-fried texture without submerging in oil.
- Italian seasoning adds a flavorful twist to the potatoes with herbs such as rosemary, thyme, oregano, and garlic.
- The convenience of air fryers makes it easy to prepare roasted potatoes in a shorter amount of time than with traditional oven baking.
- Health benefits, crispy texture, flavorful seasoning, and convenience make Air Fryer Italian roasted potatoes a favorite for many people.
Makes 4 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
What You Need
- Baby red and/or Yukon gold potatoes, quartered (I used both)
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
For exact measurements, please see the printable recipe card below.
How To Make Air Fryer Italian Roasted Potatoes
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
Spread the potatoes in an even layer in the air fryer basket. Cook in batches, if needed.
Cook the potatoes for 10 to 12 minutes, tossing halfway through the cook time, until the potatoes are golden brown.
What to serve air fryer roasted potatoes with?
Air fryer roasted potatoes are a versatile side dish that can be served with almost any meal.
Printable Recipe Card and Nutritional Values
- 1 pound baby red and/or Yukon gold potatoes, quartered (I used both)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Spread the potatoes in an even layer in the air fryer basket. Cook in batches, if needed.
- Cook the potatoes for 10 to 12 minutes, tossing halfway through the cook time, until the potatoes are golden brown.
Amount Per Serving Calories 140Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 0mgSodium 541mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 3gSugar 1gProtein 3g
In just a few simple steps, you can have perfectly roasted potatoes that are a great match for any meal.
Season them with your favorite herbs and spices, or try one of our suggested combinations.
Potatoes will always be my favorite because you can never go wrong when serving them at dinner, get-togethers, and so on.
Enjoy your air fryer roasted potatoes and let us know how you use them in the comment section below!
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!