These mouthwatering treats combine the tanginess of apples with the rich creaminess of caramel apple cheesecake jars, all in a handy jar.
Delightfully Sweet Candy Apple Cheesecake Jars Recipe
If you’re a fan of all things sweet and creamy, then you must try this delightful recipe for Caramel Apple Cheesecake Jars!
These mouthwatering treats combine the tanginess of apples with the rich creaminess of cheesecake, all in a handy jar.
Not only are they visually appealing, but they are also easy to make with this homemade recipe.
Impress your guests with these cute and delicious jars, perfect for any occasion.
Whether you’re hosting a party or simply enjoying a night in, these Candy Apple Cheesecake Jars are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Jars offer a delectable fusion of flavors that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- This homemade recipe is easy to follow, making it a convenient option for any occasion.
- The jars are visually appealing and perfect for impressing guests.
- Candy Apple Cheesecake Jars are a great dessert for any party or gathering.
- You can customize this recipe to suit your preferences by exploring different variations such as no-bake options or caramel apple cheesecake cups.
Makes 6 half pint jars
Prep time: 20 minutes
Chill time: 4 hours
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Brown sugar
- Butter, melted
- Blocks of cream cheese, softened
- Vanilla extract
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed)
- Granny smith apples, diced
- Caramel sauce
- Mini M&Ms
- Mini chocolate chips
Pro Tip: If you want to add a little extra kick to your muffins, try adding a pinch of cayenne pepper to the dry mix. It will give your muffins a subtle and spicy flavor.
How To Make Caramel Apple Cheesecakes
In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and granulated sugar. Divide the mixture evenly among your jars.
In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until it’s light and fluffy.
In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
Carefully fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
Layer the cheesecake mixture and diced apples on top of the graham cracker layer in your jars.
When ready to serve, top each jar with diced apples, mini M&Ms and mini chocolate chips.
Drizzle more caramel sauce over the top.
Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Substitute the graham cracker layer with crushed cookies such as Oreos or gingersnaps.
The no-bake version is perfect for hot summer days or when you are short on time.
If you’re a fan of individual desserts, make caramel apple cheesecake cups or shooters instead of jars, for a more elegant presentation.
Want to add a little twist? Make an apple pie cheesecake by adding apple pie filling to the cheesecake layer.
Experiment with these variations and enjoy the delicious and versatile Candy Apple Cheesecake Jars that are perfect for all occasions.
More Apple Recipes For You
- Apple Pie Mimosa Recipe
- Frozen Apple Pie In Air Fryer
- Apple Crisp Recipe
- Air Fryer Apple Empanadas Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 8-ounce blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed)
- 2 granny smith apples, diced
- Caramel sauce
- Mini M&Ms
- Mini chocolate chips
- Stir together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and butter. Press into the bottom of six half-pint jars.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the whipped topping until just combined.
- Fill each jar halfway full of the cheesecake mixture.
- Top with a layer of caramel sauce.
- Fill the jar the rest of the way with cheesecake mixture.
- Place the jars in the refrigerator to chill for at least four hours.
- When ready to serve, top each jar with diced apples, mini M&Ms and mini chocolate chips. Drizzle more caramel sauce over the top.
Amount Per Serving Calories 852Total Fat 58gSaturated Fat 36gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 104mgSodium 458mgCarbohydrates 81gFiber 4gSugar 63gProtein 8g
How long do Candy Apple Cheesecake Jars last?
Candy Apple Cheesecake Jars can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Can I make Candy Apple Cheesecake Jars in advance?
Yes, you can prepare Candy Apple Cheesecake Jars in advance and store them in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Can I use a different type of fruit instead of apples?
While the recipe is specifically designed for apples, you can experiment with other fruits such as pears or berries to create unique flavor combinations.
Can I use a different type of crust for the cheesecake jars?
Absolutely! Feel free to use your favorite crust recipe or even crushed graham crackers as an alternative to the suggested crust in this recipe.
Can I use a different type of candy topping?
Yes, you can customize the candy toppings based on your preference. Try using crushed chocolate bars, caramel chips, or even sprinkles for added variety.
Can I make these cheesecake jars gluten-free?
Yes, you can make gluten-free Candy Apple Cheesecake Jars by using gluten-free graham crackers or a gluten-free crust alternative.
Can I substitute cream cheese with a dairy-free alternative?
Yes, you can use dairy-free cream cheese alternatives if you follow a dairy-free diet. Just ensure that the dairy-free cream cheese behaves similarly to regular cream cheese in terms of consistency and taste.
Can I decorate the jars before serving?
Absolutely! Enhance the presentation of your Candy Apple Cheesecake Jars by topping them with whipped cream, drizzling caramel sauce, or adding a sprinkle of cinnamon.
These jars are not only delicious but also visually appealing, making them a great option for entertaining.
You can customize the recipe to suit your preferences.
Be sure to pin it for later and follow us on Pinterest.