Cadbury egg cookies recipe is perfect for celebrating Easter with the iconic Cadbury Mini Eggs and Funfetti chips making these a decadent treat.
This Easter Egg Cookies post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Easter Cadbury Egg Cookies Recipe
Are you looking for a fun and festive recipe to make this Easter? Why not try making some Cadbury Egg Cookies!
The soft yet chewy dough contains hints of a chocolate sugar cookie, which makes this cookie even more delicious!
A buttery crunchiness can also be felt when biting into these decadent treats from the mini Cadbury eggs that will have you wanting another bite before they’re even cooled off.
This easy recipe is perfect for any baking novice, and the end result is sure to impress your friends and family.
So what are you waiting for? Get started on these delicious cookies today!
Makes 24 cookies
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Chill time: 1 hour
Easter Egg Cookies Ingredients
- All-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Butter softened
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Funfetti baking chips (Pillsbury)
- Mini Cadbury chocolate eggs
For exact measurements, please see the recipe card below.
What are Mini Cadbury Eggs
Mini Cadbury Eggs are not to be confused with Cadbury Cream Eggs. These bite-sized eggs are made with rich and creamy milk chocolate, and they’re covered in a crispy candy shell.
They come in a variety of pastel shades, making them the perfect addition to any Easter basket.
But beware – they’re addictive! Once you start eating Cadbury mini eggs, it’s hard to stop.
More Easter Recipes
- Best PEEPS Strawberry Milkshake – This irresistible drink is made with vanilla ice cream, fresh strawberries, and of course, everyone’s favorite marshmallow candy in the PEEPS Strawberry Milkshake.
- Easy Easter Jello Shots Recipe – Celebrate Spring with these delicious, colorful Easter jello shots! Made easy and fun by the magic of layered desserts.
- Cadbury Mini Eggs Easter Cereal Bars – Enjoy these Easy no-bake Easter Cereal Bars made from your favorite cereals such as Rice Krispies and even Chex Mixes with cute Cadbury Easter eggs decorating them.
- PEEPS Cupcakes Easter Recipe – This fun Easter PEEPS cupcakes idea is the cutest little dessert you ever did see and a perfect end to your dinner. Kids AND ADULTS LOVE these!
- Easy Peel Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs – Learn how you can use your air fryer to make a perfectly cooked and delicious, hard-boiled eggs recipe. These instructions will walk you through the process, step by step!
- Easter Jello Pie Jars Recipe – Fun, yummy, and easy-to-make Easter Jello Pie Jars desserts are a perfect way to celebrate any occasion. These individual jars are perfect for kids and adults alike, and they’re so easy to make!
- Cinnamon Sugar Crescent Roll Bunnies – These cinnamon sugar crescent roll bunnies are too cute to resist! They’re perfect for Easter brunch or an afternoon snack. And they’re so easy to make!
- Peeps Pudding Cups Recipe – Made from layers of Oreo cookies and pudding, topped with mini chocolate eggs, these Easter cups are perfect for any bunny who likes their treats on the sweet side.
- Perfect 4 Layer Easter Jello Recipe – Looking for a fun and festive Easter recipe? 4 layer Easter Jello recipe with layers of colorful jello and whipped cream, it’s perfect for any Easter celebration.
- Easy Cake Mix Cookie Bars – Made with just a few simple ingredients, these Easter Cake Mix Cookie Bars come together quickly and taste delicious. Keep reading for the recipe.
- Osterbrot: German Easter Bread Recipe – The Osterbrot: German Easter Bread Recipe is also known as Hefezopf. A sweet European bread made from eggs right in your kitchen.
How to Make Easter Cadbury Egg Cookies
Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to a medium bowl. Whisk to combine.
In a separate bowl, beat the butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs and vanilla and beat to combine.
Mix wet ingredients and dry ingredients. Mix well.
Fold in Funfetti baking chips.
Place the dough in the refrigerator to chill for one hour.
When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Use a one-inch cookie scoop to scoop out the dough. Press three chocolate eggs into the top of each dough ball.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until the cookies, are just beginning to brown on the edges.
Allow the cookies to cool for five minutes on the pan, then transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
Enjoy the Easter egg cookies with a nice cold glass of milk.
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Funfetti baking chips (Pillsbury)
- 2 cups chocolate eggs (Cadbury)
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to a medium bowl. Whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat to combine.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in Funfetti baking chips.
- Place the dough in the refrigerator to chill for one hour. When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Use a one-inch cookie scoop to scoop out the dough. Press three chocolate eggs into the top of each dough ball.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until the cookies, are just beginning to brown on the edges. Allow the cookies to cool for five minutes on the pan, then transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy with a nice cold glass of milk.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
HOTEC Food Grade Silicone Rubber Spatula Set Kitchen Utensils for Baking, Cooking, and Mixing High Heat Resistant Non Stick Dishwasher Safe BPA-Free Multicolor Set of 5
Hiware 2-Pack Cooling Racks for Baking - 10" x 15" - Stainless Steel Wire Cookie Rack Fits Jelly Roll Sheet Pan, Oven Safe for Cooking, Roasting, Grilling
Baking Sheets Set of 2, Bastwe 16 inch Cookie Sheets 2 Pieces & Stainless Steel Baking Pans & Toaster Oven Tray Pans, Rectangle Size 16L x 12W x 1H inch & Non Toxic & Healthy & Easy Clean
Amount Per Serving Calories 246Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 47mgSodium 250mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 1gSugar 19gProtein 3g
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!