Add a special drink to your kid’s spooktacular Halloween party and take the hassle out for your little ghouls and goblins this season.
Quick and Easy Kids Halloween Party Drink
Are you ready for Halloween but not sure how to make it a party your kids will remember?
We’ve got you covered with our yummy kid-friendly (and parents too!) Halloween Party Drink!
Impress your little ghouls and goblins this holiday season without having to stress over what drinks to have on hand.
Not only does this colorful beverage bring the perfect festive touch, but it’s also easy and quick to make so that you can focus all of your energy on creating an amazing Halloween celebration!
Why We Love This Recipe
- Quick and easy Halloween party drinks save time and effort when preparing for a celebration.
- These drinks can be creatively themed with decorations, garnishes, and colors to fit the festive atmosphere of the holiday.
- Specifically designed with children in mind, these drinks use simple and familiar ingredients that kids enjoy.
- Kids can help in the preparation process by mixing, pouring, or decorating their own drinks for added engagement and excitement at the party.
- There is a variety of quick and easy beverages available to suit different party themes and guest preferences.
- Crafting fun Halloween drinks can be a creative outlet for both adults and kids.
- They are often easily adapted to accommodate dietary restrictions or allergies.
- Photo-friendly presentations make them ideal for sharing on social media platforms like Instagram.
Focus on creating exciting and tasty non-alcoholic drink options that fit the Halloween theme. Here are some ideas:
Witches’ Brew: Create a colorful, fizzy potion by mixing clear soda (like lemon-lime soda or ginger ale) with fruit punch or cranberry juice. Add gummy worms or other gummy candies as “creepy crawlies.”
Spooky Punch: Make a fruit punch using fruit juices like orange, pineapple, and cranberry. You can also add a scoop of orange sherbet or rainbow sherbet for a fizzy and creamy texture. Top it off with gummy eyeballs or floating fruit slices.
Vampire Blood: Fill clear plastic cups with fruit punch or a red-colored sports drink. Attach plastic vampire teeth to the rim of each cup for a playful touch.
Boo-nilla Shakes: Blend vanilla ice cream with milk to make creamy milkshakes. Add a few drops of food coloring to turn them into Halloween colors like orange or green. Top with whipped cream and Halloween-themed sprinkles.
Monster Slime Smoothies: Create colorful smoothies using yogurt or milk as the base and blending in different fruits like bananas, strawberries, and blueberries. Add green food coloring for a spooky appearance and call it “Monster Slime.”
Pumpkin Patch Punch: Combine orange soda or orange juice with a scoop of orange sherbet to create a pumpkin-themed punch. Float a few plastic spiders or tiny plastic pumpkins on top for decoration.
Mummy Juice Boxes: Wrap juice boxes or drink pouches with white gauze or white tape to resemble mummies. Use googly eyes or draw eyes on the mummy wrap.
- Cherry juice
- Lemon juice
- Jelly eyes
- Red fruit gel color
For exact measurements, please see the printable recipe card below.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Services LLC associates program affiliate advertising program, I may earn a small commission with no extra cost to you. See my disclosure policy for more info.
How do You Make Halloween Drinks for Kids
Mix the Fanta with cherry juice.
Squeeze lemon juice, and extract.
Decorate a glass, prepare ice and “eyes”.
Put ice in a glass, add eyes, and pour in a drink, add a straw with an eye.
Additional Kids Drinks
Frozen “Boo” Nana Pops: Freeze banana halves on popsicle sticks, dip them in white chocolate or yogurt and add mini chocolate chip eyes to make ghostly frozen treats.
Spider Cider: Serve apple cider in small cups and add a plastic spider or a spider ring to the rim of each cup.
Candy Corn Floats: Layer orange soda, vanilla ice cream, and pineapple juice in clear glasses to create a candy corn-colored float. Top with whipped cream and candy corn.
More Halloween Recipes
- Nutter Butter Mummies
- Easy Halloween Spider Donuts
- Dirt and Worms Sundae
- Hocus Pocus Candy Bark
- Halloween Spider Cookies
- Dirt and Worms Cupcakes
- Jack Skellington Jello Shots
- 1 cup of Fanta
- 1 cup of cherry juice
- 2 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 1 cup of ice
- 4-6 pcs. jelly eyes
- red fruit gel color
- Mix the Fanta with cherry juice.
- Squeeze lemon juice, and extract.
- Decorate a glass, prepare ice and “eyes”.
- Put ice in a glass, add eyes, and pour in a drink, add a straw with an eye.
Amount Per Serving Calories 282Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 101mgCarbohydrates 73gFiber 2gSugar 55gProtein 1g
Kids Party Drink Conclusion
People love quick and easy kids Halloween party drinks because they are convenient, and fun, and add to the overall enjoyment and atmosphere of Halloween gatherings.
They provide an opportunity for creativity, engagement, and memorable experiences for both children and adults.
Remember to use fun and spooky cups, straws, and decorations to enhance the Halloween atmosphere.
Make sure to have plenty of options for kids who might have dietary restrictions or allergies, and always prioritize safety when serving beverages to young children.
Enjoy the Halloween festivities!
Be sure to pin it for later and follow us on Pinterest.