Make this spooky yet delicious dinner with fresh store-bought ingredients or leftovers in your fridge. Serve up these ghoulishly good Mummy Pizza Pockets this Halloween.
Halloween Pizza Pockets
Mummy Pizza Pockets is the perfect Halloween dinner recipe that’s sure to please even the pickiest of eaters!
With a spooky mummy design, these homemade pizza pockets are a creative and delicious meal that everyone will love.
Make with fresh store-bought ingredients or use up some leftovers in your fridge; either way, you’ll have an exciting meal on your hands.
This ghoulish treat has all the convenience of pre-made frozen pizzas but with increased flavor and nutritional value for much less than takeout fare.
Get ready to savor these tantalizing Mummy Pizza Pockets!
Makes 8 pizza pockets
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
What You Need
- Crescent roll dough sheets
- Pizza sauce
- Pepperoni slices
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Butter, melted
- Garlic powder
- Black olives
Pro Tip: If you want to add a little extra kick to your muffins, try adding a pinch of cayenne pepper to the dry mix. It will give your muffins a subtle and spicy flavor.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Services LLC associates program affiliate advertising program, I may earn a small commission with no extra cost to you. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Basic Kitchen Supplies
- Mixing Bowls – Say goodbye to kitchen clutter with Squish collapsible products that provide instant storage solutions.
- Aluminum pans – Not only can these pans handle cakes and treats, but they’re also perfect for grilling, roasting, and preserving fresh fruits and veggies.
- Mixing Spoon – 4 nonstick silicone mixing spoons that will meet your daily needs and last.
- Parchment Paper – Say Goodbye to Stuck-on Food with this Versatile Cooking Paper!
- Cast Iron Skillet – Get the ultimate cast iron frying pan set with three sizes of 10, 8, and 6 inches, perfect for all your cooking needs at home or on the go.
- Spatula – Multiple shapes to fit all your unique cooking needs. Enjoy stress-free cooking with our versatile spatulas.
- Sharp knife – Slice with ease and maintain sharp blades for longer with our nonstick ceramic coating.
- Aluminum Foil – Say goodbye to messy, uneven foil cutting with our Easy Tear Edge packaging!
- Heavy-duty pot holders – Heat-resistant oven mitts and potholders will shield your hands and forearms while you handle pans, pots, or even a flaming grill. Quality and safety are guaranteed.
- Collapsable Measuring cups – Get precise measurements with collapsible and travel-friendly measuring cups! They are perfect for on-the-go needs and can be easily stored in small spaces.
How to Make Pizza Mummies
Preheat the Oven
Before getting started, preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. This will help ensure that your pizza pockets come out of the oven golden brown and perfectly cooked.
Assemble the Dough
Next, unroll one of the crescent roll dough sheets and cut it into 8 rectangles. Place these rectangles on the prepared baking sheet and set aside. Then, unroll the other crescent roll dough sheet and cut it into 8 rectangles roughly the same size as the first set. Cut each rectangle horizontally into strips and set them aside as well.
Top with Sauce, Cheese, and Pepperoni
Now it’s time to add some flavor! Spread a small spoonful of pizza sauce over each rectangle of dough, making sure to leave the edges clean. Top this with three pieces of pepperoni and a small amount of mozzarella cheese for an extra cheesy bite!
Secure Dough Strips
Once you have added all your toppings, arrange the dough strips on top of them, pressing down gently to secure them in place. This will help keep all your delicious ingredients inside once they are baked!
Bake in a Preheated Oven
Finally, brush melted butter over the top of each pizza pocket and sprinkle garlic powder over each one for extra flavor. Place two black olive eyes on top for a fun presentation touch! Pop them in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until golden brown and enjoy!
More Halloween Recipes
- Witch’s Brew Brownie Recipe
- Morticia Jello Shots Recipe
- Halloween Candied Apple Slices
- Kids Halloween Party Drink
- Hocus Pocus Popcorn
- Floating Eyeball Jello Shots
- Bloody Party Syringe Shots
- 2 packages of crescent roll dough sheets
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 24 pepperoni slices
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 slices black olives
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll one of the crescent roll dough sheets and cut into 8 rectangles. Place the rectangles on the prepared baking sheet.
- Unroll the other crescent roll dough sheet and cut it into 8 rectangles roughly the same size as the first set. Then, cut each rectangle horizontally into strips. Set the strips aside.
- Spread a small spoonful of pizza sauce over the top of each dough rectangle, making sure to leave the edges clean.
- Top the sauce with three pieces of pepperoni and a small amount of mozzarella cheese.
- Arrange the dough strips on top of the toppings, pressing the ends into the sides of the rectangle to secure them in place.
Amount Per Serving Calories 252Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 25mgSodium 399mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 6g
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!