With a velvety smooth texture and a burst of chocolatey goodness, these brownie truffles are bound to become your new favorite dessert.
Chocolate Brownie Truffles
If you have a sweet tooth and a love for chocolate, you’re in for a treat.
You can also try our Best Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe.
Our decadent brownie truffles recipe is the ultimate way to satisfy your cravings.
Not only are these truffles rich and delicious, but they are also incredibly easy to make.
So, whether you’re hosting a gathering or simply looking for a delightful indulgence, our brownie truffles are the perfect choice.
With a velvety smooth texture and a burst of chocolatey goodness, these truffles are bound to become your new favorite dessert.
In just a few simple steps, you’ll have a batch of homemade brownie truffles that will impress everyone who tries them.
More Dessert Recipes For You
Makes 30 Truffles
Prep time: 30 minutes
Chill time: 2 hours
What You’ll Need for Dessert Truffles
- Brownie mix, prepared
- Chocolate frosting
- Chocolate chips melted
- Rainbow sprinkles
For exact measurements, please see the printable recipe card below.
How to Make Easy Brownie Bites
Bake the brownies according to the package instructions and allow them to cool completely.
Crumble the cooked brownies into a bowl and add the chocolate frosting. Stir to mix.
Place the bowl in the refrigerator to chill for at least one hour.
When the mixture has hardened slightly, use a small cookie scoop to roll the mixture into balls. Place the balls on a baking sheet or tray lined with parchment paper.
After all the balls have been rolled, place the tray in the freezer for 20 to 30 minutes, until hardened.
When ready to decorate, melt the chocolate chips.
Dip each brownie ball in the melted chocolate until fully coated.
Remove the ball from the chocolate with a fork and lightly tap the fork on the edge of the bowl to remove excess chocolate.
Transfer the coated ball to a piece of parchment paper and immediately top with sprinkles.
Once all the brownie balls have been decorated, place the plate in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes before serving.
The rich cocoa notes mingle with the fudgy, moist brownie center, creating a harmony of flavors that is nothing short of heavenly.
Brownie Truffles Printable Recipe Card and Nutritional Values
- 1 box brownie mix, prepared
- 1 container chocolate frosting
- 2 cups chocolate chips, melted
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Bake the brownies according to the package instructions and allow them to cool completely.
- Scoop the cooked brownies into a bowl and add the chocolate frosting. Stir to mix.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator to chill for at least one hour.
- When the mixture has hardened slightly, use a small cookie scoop to roll the mixture into balls. Place the balls on a baking sheet or tray lined with parchment paper.
- After all the balls have been rolled, place the tray in the freezer for 20 to 30 minutes, until hardened.
- When ready to decorate, melt the chocolate chips. Dip each brownie ball in the melted chocolate until fully coated. Remove the ball from the chocolate with a fork and lightly tap the fork on the edge of the bowl to remove excess chocolate.
- Transfer the coated ball to a piece of parchment paper and immediately top with sprinkles.
- Once all the brownie balls have been decorated, place the plate in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 63Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 5mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 1gSugar 7gProtein 1g
Proper Storage Techniques for Fresh Brownie Truffles
When it comes to enjoying fresh brownie truffles, proper storage techniques are essential to maintain their deliciousness.
Whether you need to keep your truffles fresh for a few days or want to enjoy them at a later date, refrigeration and freezing can help extend their shelf life.
Here are some tips to help you keep your brownie truffles fresh for longer:
Refrigeration Tips to Lengthen Freshness
- Once your brownie truffles have cooled completely, place them in an airtight container.
- Ensure that the container is properly sealed to prevent any moisture or odors from entering.
- Store the container in the refrigerator to maintain the freshness and texture of the truffles.
- Keep the brownie truffles refrigerated for up to 5-7 days to ensure optimal taste.
- Before serving, let the truffles come to room temperature for a few minutes to enhance their flavor.
Freezing Instructions for Lasting Treats
- If you want to enjoy your brownie truffles at a later date, freezing is the way to go.
- Place the truffles in an airtight container or freezer bag, ensuring they are well protected.
- Label the container with the date to keep track of their freshness.
- Store the container in the freezer for up to 1-2 months.
- When you’re ready to enjoy the frozen truffles, thaw them slowly in the refrigerator overnight.
What is the history behind brownie truffles?
Brownie truffles have a brief history, having emerged as a delightful treat inspired by the classic brownie. Over time, people have experimented with ways to turn brownies into bite-sized truffles, perfect for easy snacking or gifting. Today, brownie truffles are a popular and beloved treat in dessert culture.
What are the reasons why people love brownie truffles?
People can’t help but fall in love with brownie truffles due to the irresistible combination of rich chocolate, fudgy texture, and creamy filling. These treats offer a moment of pure indulgence and satisfaction, making them a favorite dessert choice for many.
In conclusion, brownie truffles are the ultimate indulgence for any dessert lover.
These decadent treats combine rich chocolate flavors with a creamy texture that is simply irresistible.
Whether you’re enjoying them as a sweet treat for yourself or sharing them with friends and family, brownie truffles are guaranteed to satisfy your cravings.
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!
Dipping in Decadence: Chocolate Choices for Your Brownie Truffles
When it comes to making brownie truffles, the choice of chocolate is key to achieving that indulgent, decadent taste.
With a variety of options available, you can customize your truffles to suit your preferences.
Diversify with Dark, Milk, and White Chocolate
Dark chocolate, with its intense cocoa flavor, adds a bittersweet richness to your brownie truffles. It pairs perfectly with the fudgy texture of the brownie base and balances the sweetness of the other ingredients. If you prefer a milder taste, milk chocolate offers a smooth and creamy option that appeals to many. And for those who crave a sweet and buttery flavor, white chocolate provides a decadent choice that complements the richness of the brownie truffles.
Creating a Chocolate Drizzle Topping
Take your brownie truffles to new heights by adding a chocolate drizzle topping. To create this delectable touch, melt your preferred chocolate (dark, milk, or white) and drizzle it over the truffles using a spoon or a piping bag. The chocolate drizzle adds an elegant finishing touch and enhances the overall presentation of your truffles. It also adds an extra layer of flavor that will leave your taste buds craving more.
So whether you prefer the intense flavor of dark chocolate, the creamy goodness of milk chocolate, or the buttery sweetness of white chocolate, you have a range of options when it comes to dipping your brownie truffles. Don’t forget to add that chocolate drizzle topping for an extra touch of decadence. Let your taste buds guide you in creating the perfect combination of flavors that will make your brownie truffles simply irresistible.