The creamy texture of the base pairs perfectly with the salty bite of the pepperoni for an addictive Pepperoni Dip snack that everyone will love.
6 Ingredient Cheesy Pepperoni Dip
Looking for a quick recipe for your next pot luck or get together? This 6 Ingredient Pepperoni Dip is just what you are looking for.
It’s super easy, full of flavor and guaranteed to leave your tastebuds tingling with pleasure!
Plus it can be prepared in just 5 minutes! What could be better for game day snacking or your upcoming party?!
Whether you are a seasoned pro at preparing dips, or totally new to the idea, this recipe is going to become one of your go-to snacks.
This dip is loaded with rich flavor thanks to the combination of cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
The creamy texture of the base pairs perfectly with the salty bite of the pepperoni for an addictive snack that everyone will love.
You can also adjust the spices according to taste, Add more garlic or Italian seasoning for extra zing, making this dip totally customizable.
This Recipe is…
- Pepperoni Dip recipe is a must-have for gatherings
- Takes only 5 minutes to make
- Cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, garlic powder and Italian seasoning come together for a savory dip
- Versatile, can be served with crackers, chips, veggies, as a sandwich spread or pizza topping
- Recipe can be customized to taste preferences by adding extra ingredients
- Crowd-pleasing appetizer that will have guests begging for more
Makes 10 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Chill time: 1 hour
Cheesy Pepperoni Dip Ingredients
- Cream cheese, softened
- Mini pepperoni
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic powder
For exact measurements, please see the printable recipe card below.
How to Make Pepperoni and Cream Cheese Appetizers
Stir together all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
Cover the bowl and chill for at least one hour before serving.
What to Serve With This Pepperoni Dip
- tortilla chips
- as a sandwich spread
- pita chips
- cocktail sandwich bread
Can I Make This in Advance
Yes, absolutely. I prefer to make it a day in advance to allow the flavors to marry.
Just be sure to keep it refrigerated.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup mini pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Stir together all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Cover the bowl and chill for at least one hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 251Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 47mgSodium 418mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 6g
So, if you’re ready to take your snacking game to the next level and impress your friends with an incredible appetizer that takes practically no time, this mouthwatering pepperoni cream cheese dip is it.
Whether it’s as part of a movie night spread or as an addition to dinner, this dip is sure to please.
Not only does it satisfy cravings for salty and savory snacks, but the combination of cheeses and spices make for delectable flavors you won’t be able to get enough of.
Pin it and Follow Us on Pinterest!