Made from layers of Oreo cookies and pudding, topped with mini chocolate eggs, these Easter cups are perfect for any bunny who likes their treats on the sweet side.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Peeps Oreo Pudding Cups
If you’re looking for a cute and easy recipe that will impress your friends and family, look no further than these Peeps pudding cups.
What’s better than a nice, refreshing dessert to celebrate the beginning of spring?
Peeps Pudding cups are simple to make and absolutely delicious. Plus, they’ll put fun and festive twist on your typical pudding cup.
The first time I made these Peeps, my mood was instantly improved. It’s such an easy and fun recipe that you can whip up in no time at all!
You could also use pre-packaged puddings as it doesn’t matter because they’re both sure bets when it comes to bringing joy into your home during this cold weather season (and beyond).
These Easter dirt cups are sure going be your favorite this year!
With only a few ingredients you can’t go wrong.
So get ready to celebrate Easter with these sweet treats!
Makes 4 pudding cups
Prep time: 10 minutes
Chill time: 4 hours
Easter Pudding Cups Ingredients
- Instant chocolate pudding
- Oreo cookies, crushed
- Sweetened shredded coconut
- Bunny Peeps
- Chick Peeps
- Mini chocolate Cadbury eggs
- Green food coloring
How Do You Keep Bananas From Turning Brown in Pudding
Bananas turn brown when exposed to the air. Covering the bananas with whipped topping will keep them from turning brown.
A trick I learned a long time ago to keep bananas from turning brown in the pudding was to soak them in lemon juice before adding them to the pudding or pie.
However, I never was a big fan of the taste. After more research, I found that you can soak them in lemon-lime soda and the carbonation will keep the bananas from turning brown.
Plus, the lemon-lime soda does not change up the flavor.
Does Homemade Banana Pudding Need to be Refrigerated
The simple answer is yes. Since the banana pudding is made with milk, it is best to keep it refrigerated until you are ready to serve it.
Can I make the Southern Banana Pudding Ahead of Time
Yes, the pudding can be made ahead of time. However, don’t add the crushed Vanilla wafers or bananas to it until almost ready to serve. The vanilla wafers will get soggy.
Is Pudding Still Good After a Week
If you still have the banana pudding after a week, that’s a problem, lol. It doesn’t last for more than a day or two at the most in our house. However, I would get rid of it after 5 days.
Do You Serve Grandma’s Banana Pudding Hot or Cold
We normally serve this combination of pudding mixed with whipped cream, bananas, and ‘nilla wafers cold. Did you know that traditional southern banana pudding is served warm?
- Individual Dessert dishes
- Hand mixer
- Rubber spatula
- Trifle Bowl (optional)
- 9×13 baking pan (optional)
More Easter Recipes
- Perfect 4 Layer Easter Jello Recipe – Looking for a fun and festive Easter recipe? 4 layer Easter Jello recipe with layers of colorful jello and whipped cream, it’s perfect for any Easter celebration.
- Easy Cake Mix Cookie Bars – Made with just a few simple ingredients, these Easter Cake Mix Cookie Bars come together quickly and taste delicious. Keep reading for the recipe.
- Osterbrot: German Easter Bread Recipe – The Osterbrot: German Easter Bread Recipe is also known as Hefezopf. A sweet European bread made from eggs right in your kitchen.
How to Make Oreo Pudding Cups
Whisk together the chocolate pudding and milk until all the pudding has been dissolved, around 5 minutes.
Allow the pudding to rest for 5 minutes until thickened.
Cover the bottom of each cup with crushed Oreos, then fill the cup half full of pudding.
Top the pudding layer with another layer of crushed Oreos.
Fill each cup with pudding, leaving a small amount of space at the top of the cup for decorations.
Sprinkle a thin layer of Oreo cookies over the top of each cup.
Pour the shredded coconut into a zip-top bag and add 3 to 4 drops of green food coloring. Seal the bag and squeeze the coconut in the bag to coat the pieces in food coloring. Continue squishing the food coloring into the coconut until all the pieces have been dyed.
Sprinkle the green coconut over the top of each pudding cup.
Press one bunny and one chick Peeps into the top of each cup, then decorate with each cup with three chocolate eggs.
- Use Pistachio pudding with crushed Oreos
- Make a trifle by layering each ingredient a couple of times. You could even add some angel food cake in between the layers.
- Make it in to a cake. Place layers in a cake pan instead of cups.
- 1 5.85-ounce package instant chocolate pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 15 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 4 bunny Peeps
- 4 chick Peeps
- 12 mini chocolate eggs
- Green food coloring
- Whisk together the chocolate pudding and milk until all the pudding has been dissolved, around 5 minutes. Allow the pudding to rest 5 minutes until thickened.
- Cover the bottom of each cup with crushed Oreos, then fill the cup halfway full of pudding.
- Top the pudding layer with another layer of crushed Oreos.
- Fill each cup with pudding, leaving a small amount of space at the top of the cup for decorations. Sprinkle a thin layer of Oreo cookies over the top of each cup.
- Pour the shredded coconut into a zip-top bag and add 3 to 4 drops of green food coloring. Seal the bag and squeeze the coconut in the bag to coat the pieces in food coloring. Continue squishing the food coloring into the coconut until all the pieces have been dyed.
- Sprinkle the green coconut over the top of each pudding cup.
- Press one bunny and one chick Peeps into the top of each cup, then decorate with each cup with three chocolate eggs.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Food Coloring Dye DaCool Cake Color Set 16 Color Liquid Food Grade Tasteless Vibrant Color for Baking Cookie Icing Cake Decorating Fondant Clay Craft DIY Supplies Kit - 5.5 fl. Oz(10ml Each Bottles)
CADBURY MINI EGGS Milk Chocolate with a Crisp Sugar Shell Candy, Easter, 28 oz Resealable Bag
Easter Marshmallow Chicks Peeps Variety Pack 3 Ct. - 30 Chickens Total
Peeps Marshmallow Easter Bunnies Bundle with 4 Colors: Blue, Yellow, Pink and Purple
HOTEC Food Grade Silicone Rubber Spatula Set Kitchen Utensils for Baking, Cooking, and Mixing High Heat Resistant Non Stick Dishwasher Safe BPA-Free Multicolor Set of 5
Mueller Electric Hand Mixer, 5 Speed 250W Turbo with Snap-On Storage Case and 4 Stainless Steel Accessories for Easy Whipping, Mixing Cookies, Brownies, Cakes, and Dough Batters
Plastic Dessert Cups with Lids 50 pc 5oz Plastic Cups with Lids Serving Bowls Parfait Cups Home Individual Serving Cups for Appetizers Square Clear Plastic Cups for Gelato Plastic Trifle Bowl with Lid
Godinger Trifle Bowl, Italian Made Crystal Glass Footed Trifle Bowls, Fruit Bowl, Dessert Display Cake Stand
GreenLife Bakeware Healthy Ceramic Nonstick, 13" x 9" Rectangular Cake Baking Pan, PFAS-Free, Turquoise
Amount Per Serving Calories 552Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 19mgSodium 507mgCarbohydrates 84gFiber 4gSugar 50gProtein 11g
The kids went crazy over these Easter Peeps Pudding Cups! I made them for an early spring gathering and everyone agreed that it was the best dessert ever.
These Easy Marshmallow Peeps Oreos Pudding Cups are perfect for Springtime parties or to have as an appetizer at your next family dinner.
You can even serve them with a bit of whipped cream if you want something extra special – just sayin’.
Cute, fun, and easy no-bake recipe for the kids to help with.
These bunny peeps pudding Cups will be a hit at your school Easter party this year!
The chocolate eggs were such a cool touch too. Let’s make some fun and tasty treats today!
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!