This irresistible drink is made with vanilla ice cream, fresh strawberries, and of course, everyone’s favorite marshmallow candy in the PEEPS Strawberry Milkshake.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Strawberry PEEPS Milkshake
Everyone’s favorite springtime treat just got a whole lot better. Introducing the PEEPS strawberry milkshake!
This irresistible drink is made with vanilla ice cream, fresh strawberries, and of course, everyone’s favorite marshmallow candy, PEEPS.
The result is a fun, colorful shake that is sure to bring a smile to your face.
So next time you are looking for a tasty treat, be sure to grab a straw and sip on this delicious PEEPS strawberry milkshake.
Though we’re firmly in the throws of winter, that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy a delicious summer treat.
This Peeps strawberry milkshake is the perfect way to celebrate the warmer days ahead!
If you thought Peeps were only for eating, think again!
Plus, it’s super easy to make – no need for any special equipment. Let’s get shaking!
Makes: 1 Shake
Prep: 10 Minutes
PEEPS Strawberry Milkshake Ingredients
- Vanilla ice cream
- Milk (less if you want it thicker)
- Pink food color gel (optional)
- Whipped topping
For exact measurements, please see the recipe card below.
More Easter Recipes
- Easy Easter Jello Shots Recipe – Celebrate Spring with these delicious, colorful Easter jello shots! Made easy and fun by the magic of layered desserts.
- Cadbury Mini Eggs Easter Cereal Bars – Enjoy these Easy no-bake Easter Cereal Bars made from your favorite cereals such as Rice Krispies and even Chex Mixes with cute Cadbury Easter eggs decorating them.
- PEEPS Cupcakes Easter Recipe – This fun Easter PEEPS cupcakes idea is the cutest little dessert you ever did see and a perfect end to your dinner. Kids AND ADULTS LOVE these!
- Easy Peel Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs – Learn how you can use your air fryer to make a perfectly cooked and delicious, hard-boiled eggs recipe. These instructions will walk you through the process, step by step!
- Easter Jello Pie Jars Recipe – Fun, yummy, and easy-to-make Easter Jello Pie Jars desserts are a perfect way to celebrate any occasion. These individual jars are perfect for kids and adults alike, and they’re so easy to make!
- Cinnamon Sugar Crescent Roll Bunnies – These cinnamon sugar crescent roll bunnies are too cute to resist! They’re perfect for Easter brunch or an afternoon snack. And they’re so easy to make!
- Peeps Pudding Cups Recipe – Made from layers of Oreo cookies and pudding, topped with mini chocolate eggs, these Easter cups are perfect for any bunny who likes their treats on the sweet side.
- Perfect 4 Layer Easter Jello Recipe – Looking for a fun and festive Easter recipe? 4 layer Easter Jello recipe with layers of colorful jello and whipped cream, it’s perfect for any Easter celebration.
- Easy Cake Mix Cookie Bars – Made with just a few simple ingredients, these Easter Cake Mix Cookie Bars come together quickly and taste delicious. Keep reading for the recipe.
- Osterbrot: German Easter Bread Recipe – The Osterbrot: German Easter Bread Recipe is also known as Hefezopf. A sweet European bread made from eggs right in your kitchen.
How to Make an Irresistible PEEPS Strawberry Milkshake
Add four scoops of vanilla ice cream to a blender. Peel three of the peeps into pieces and add to the blender. Remove tops from strawberries and add to the blender.
Add in milk and 1 drop of pink gel dye and blend well. Pour into a glass and top with whipped topping and one peep.
PEEPS Milkshake Variations
- Use Halloween pumpkins and orange sherbert to make a Halloween milkshake.
- Vanilla ice cream and patriotic peeps for the 4th of July milkshake.
- Pistachio ice cream and Christmas Peeps for a Christmas milkshake.
- 4 peeps
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 4 strawberries
- 1/2 cup milk (less if you want it thicker)
- 1 drop pink food color gel (optional)
- whipped topping for topping
- Add four scoops of vanilla ice cream to a blender. Peel three of the peeps into pieces and add to the blender. Remove tops from strawberries and add to the blender.
- Add in milk and 1 drop pink gel dye and blend well. Pour into a glass and top with whipped topping and one peep.
- Serve cold!
Amount Per Serving Calories 763Total Fat 34gSaturated Fat 21gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 126mgSodium 298mgCarbohydrates 103gFiber 3gSugar 87gProtein 14g
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!