No Bake Patriotic Cheesecake Jars
Patriotic cheesecake jars are quick, easy, delicious, and perfect for any occasion. Enjoy a unique twist on classic flavors without all of the fuss.
No-Bake Cheesecakes in a Jar: The Perfect Patriotic Dessert for Memorial Day
It’s that time of year again! Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day are right around the corner!
The official start of summer.
And what better way to celebrate than with some delicious and patriotic treats?
Memorial Day is a day to remember, honor and pay tribute to those who served and gave their lives for this nation.
It is a day that calls for celebration, and what better way to celebrate than with a backyard barbecue?
But let’s be honest, the decorations are what make it feel patriotic.
If you’re looking for the perfect dessert to complement the decorations, look no further than these No-Bake Cheesecakes in a jar.
Not only are they easy to make, but they also have the perfect patriotic aesthetic.
One of our favorite recipes is No Bake Patriotic Cheesecake Jars.
These jars are not only cute and festive, but they’re also easy to make and absolutely delicious.
When it comes to summer desserts, nothing beats a no-bake cheesecake.
And the best part is, you don’t have to worry about heating up your kitchen with a hot oven.
Why You Will Love the Red White and Blue Cheesecakes in a Jar
- Patriotic Color – The color combination of red, white, and blue is immediately recognizable as patriotic, perfect for any national holiday or event.
- Perfectly Portioned – These cheesecake jars are not only visually appealing but also delicious and perfectly portioned for individual servings.
- Layered dessert – The layered presentation of the red, white cheesecake, and blue creates a stunning presentation.
- Makes a great impression – Made with fresh, high-quality ingredients, these cheesecake jars are sure to impress any dessert lover.
- Individual serving convenience – The convenience factor of having individual servings makes them great for parties or events that guests can easily grab and enjoy.
- Customizable – They can be easily customized for different dietary needs or preferences by using alternative ingredients, such as gluten-free graham crackers or vegan cream cheese.
- Festive Touch – These patriotic cheesecake jars are a unique twist on the classic dessert, adding a fun and festive touch to any occasion.
- Easily transported – They can be easily stored and transported, making them perfect for picnics, potlucks, or other outdoor gatherings.
Serves: 1 Jar pictured serves 2
Note: Recipe written for four people – 2 jars
Prep: 20 minutes
What You Need to Get Started
- Cream cheese
- Red food gel
- Blue food gel
- Graham crackers; smashed
- Whipped topping for topping
- Sprinkles (gold stars, red and blue jimmies, silver glitter)
For exact measurements, please see the printable recipe card below.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Services LLC associates program affiliate advertising program, I may earn a small commission with no extra cost to you. See my disclosure policy for more info.
How to Make Layered Red White and Blue Cheesecake Jars
In two bowls, place one block of cream cheese in each bowl. Add 1/2 a cup of sugar to each.
Add red gel to one bowl and blue gel to the other bowl. Mix well with a hand mixer.
Place graham crackers into a zip lock bag and smash until small crumbled pieces.
Layer graham crackers then red cheesecake mix then more graham crackers and blue cheesecake mix.
Top with whipped topping and sprinkles.
Serve cold. You may make these ahead and place the lid on them. Top with topping when ready to serve.
You can finish off the jars with some fresh strawberries and blueberries on top.
Or you can get creative and add other Fourth of July decorations like little flags, sprinkles, or even sparklers (just be sure to remove them before eating)!
More Patriotic Recipes for You to Try
- Patriotic Poke Cake Recipe
- Red White and Blue Patriotic Popsicles
- Make Your Own Patriotic Oreos
- How to Make Patriotic Pretzels
- Patriotic Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches in Minutes
- Easy Berry Trifle in a Jar
Printable Recipe Card and Nutritional Values
Red White and Blue Cheesecake Jars
Red, White, and Blue Patriotic cheesecake jars are quick, easy, delicious, and perfect for any occasion without all of the fuss.
- 2 – 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 drop of red food gel
- 1 drop of blue food gel
- 1 box of graham crackers; smashed
- 1 cup sugar
- whipped topping for topping
- sprinkles (choose whatever floats your boat for the 4th)
- In two bowls, place one block of cream cheese in each bowl. Add 1/2 a cup of sugar to each.
- Add red gel to one bowl and blue gel to the other bowl. Mix well with a hand mixer.
- Place graham crackers into a zip lock bag and smash until small crumbled pieces.
- Layer graham crackers then red cheesecake mix then more graham crackers and blue cheesecake mix. Top with whipped topping and sprinkles.
- Serve cold. You may make these ahead and place the lid on them. Top with topping when ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 618Total Fat 40gSaturated Fat 23gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 115mgSodium 374mgCarbohydrates 60gFiber 0gSugar 56gProtein 7g
Why You Should Make The Patriotic Cheesecake Jars
These No Bake Patriotic Cheesecake Jars are a perfect dessert for your Patriotic party.
They’re easy to prepare, look amazing, and taste even better.
There are so many things to love about these no-bake cheesecakes in a jar.
Not only are they delicious, easy to make, and perfect for summer, but they are also an ideal dessert for kids to help with.
It’s a great way to get them involved in the kitchen and teach them new skills.
And because they are served in mason jars, these treats are easy to carry around and eat on the go.
We hope you give them a try and enjoy them as much as we do!
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!