This Slow cooker Strawberry Hot Chocolate is the perfect combination of two of our favorite things, strawberry syrup, and white chocolate. It has a rich and creamy texture that will warm you up on those cold winter days.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
CrockPot Strawberry Hot Chocolate
Do you love hot chocolate? Do you love strawberries?
Well, you’re in luck, because today I’m going to show you how to make slow cooker strawberry hot chocolate!
This delicious drink is the perfect combination of two of our favorite things, and it’s so easy to make.
All you need is a few simple ingredients and a slow cooker, and you’ll be able to enjoy a cup of this deliciousness any time you want.
This velvety, five-ingredient Slow Cooker Strawberry Hot Chocolate can not only be made ahead of time but has a rich and creamy texture that will warm you up on those cold winter days.
It’s perfect for serving ANYTIME!
A clever Valentine’s Day treat or just as an easy thing to do when friends come over. It’ll impress them with its chocolatey taste too.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Makes 6 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 3 hours
Crockpot Chocolate Ingredients
- Heavy cream
- White chocolate chips
- Srawberry syrup
- For exact measurements, please see the recipe card below.
What to Put on Top of Hot Chocolate
There are many hot chocolate toppings to choose from. Some like the traditional mini marshmallows.
While others (raises hand) like a big scoop of marshmallow fluff.
I also like to change it up and add a big dollop of whipped cream on top of the mini marshmallows.
Of course, you can add chocolate chips on top of the whipped cream, chocolate Pirouette sticks, big marshmallows, flavored mallows, and even tidbit marshmallows.
Want to take it up a notch? For adults only, how about adding a shot of Strawberry Bailey’s Irish Creme. Yum!
More Valentine’s Day Recipes
- Red Velvet Cake In a Jar Recipe – Why not give someone you love a Red Velvet Cake in Jar? It’s not often that you find a dessert as pretty and thoughtful as these.
- Red Velvet Ice Cream (Cream Cheese Ice Cream) – Have you ever had cream cheese ice cream? This Red Velvet Ice Cream dessert is made with a base of rich, creamy dairy products. It’s the perfect after-dinner treat for anyone who loves sweet flavors and decadent desserts.
- Cherry Cream Soda Recipe – The Cherry Cream Soda is a fun, refreshing drink that is perfect for entertaining. Make it into a float by adding a scoop of ice cream.
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Jars – The golden graham cracker crust combined with creamy cheesecake means that these No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Jars sweet treats will be devoured quickly!
- No-Bake Red Velvet Cake Balls Recipe – Red Velvet Cake Balls are easy to make with just the right amount of decadence and sweetness that will leave your sweetheart wanting more.
- How to Make a Breakable Chocolate Heart – This year, why not try something different and make a breakable chocolate heart?
How to Make Hot Chocolate in The Slow Cooker
Pour the milk and cream into the slow cooker.
Add the white chocolate chips and strawberry syrup to the slow cooker and stir to combine the ingredients.
Place the lid on the slow cooker and set to cook on low for at least 3 hours.
Slowly whisk the hot chocolate to mix the melted white chocolate into the drink before serving.
Enjoy with some Chocolate Covered Strawberries.
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup strawberry syrup
- Pour the milk and cream into the slow cooker.
- Add the white chocolate chips and strawberry syrup to the slow cooker and stir to combine the ingredients.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and set to cook on low for at least 3 hours.
- Slowly whisk the hot chocolate to mix the melted white chocolate into the drink before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 548Total Fat 41gSaturated Fat 26gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 109mgSodium 123mgCarbohydrates 38gFiber 0gSugar 39gProtein 9g
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!