Get into the holiday spirit with these festive and delicious no-bake Elf Cookies! With only three main ingredients, this recipe is easy to make and fun for the whole family.
Elf Spaghetti Cookies
With our delicious no-bake Elf Spaghetti Cookies, you will be able to bring a flair of magic into your home and kitchen.
Not only are these elves easy to make with just a few ingredients, but they’re also fun for the whole family.
Who wouldn’t love a delightful treat that looks so sweetly festive?
Your kids (and even adults!) will definitely get excited about these adorable elf-inspired cookies.
We know you’ll fall in love with this recipe!
This Recipe Is…
- Elf cookies are a beloved holiday treat, bringing nostalgia and joy to festive celebrations.
- The indulgent sweetness and variety of flavors and textures make them a delicious treat for all.
- They are also associated with the classic movie “Elf,” connecting fans to its spirit of celebration and magic.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooling time: 30 minutes
What You Need
- Chow mien noodles
- White chocolate or almond bark
- Maple syrup
- Red and green sprinkles
For exact measurements, please see the printable recipe card below.
How to Make Elf Cookies
Place the white chocolate chips in a large microwave-safe container and heat in 30-second intervals, stirring between each interval, until melted.
Add the maple syrup and chow mien noodles and stir to coat.
Scoop out the mixture using a small spoon and transfer the bundles to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Top the noodles with red and green sprinkles.
Allow to cool and harden at least 30 minutes before serving.
Elf Spaghetti Cookie Variations
- Ingredients: Crushed candy canes or peppermint candies, white chocolate chips
Chocolate Lover’s Dream:
- Ingredients: Dark chocolate chips, cocoa powder
- Ingredients: Chopped nuts (walnuts, pecans, or almonds), caramel bits
- Ingredients: Dried fruits (cranberries, cherries, or apricots), white chocolate chips or lemon zest
- Ingredients: Cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger
Rainbow Sprinkle Delight:
- Ingredients: Colorful sprinkles or nonpareils
More Christmas Recipes For You
- Grinch Christmas Fluff Dip Recipe
- Grinch Ice Cream Float Recipe
- Cranberry Mimosa Recipe
- Melted Snowman Cookies
Printable Recipe Card and Nutritional Values
- 12 ounces chow mien noodles
- 6 cups white chocolate or almond bark
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Red and green sprinkles
- Place the white chocolate chips in a large microwave safe container and heat in 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval, until melted.
- Add the maple syrup and chow mien noodles and stir to coat.
- Scoop out the mixture using a small spoon and transfer the bundles to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Top the noodles with red and green sprinkles.
- Allow to cool and harden at least 30 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 614Total Fat 32gSaturated Fat 17gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 18mgSodium 414mgCarbohydrates 76gFiber 1gSugar 56gProtein 7g
Elf Cookies Conclusion
So don’t wait any longer to try our tasty no-bake Elf Spaghetti Cookies.
Besides their cute elf inspiration, we guarantee you’ll be amazed at how easy they are to make.
With very few ingredients and no baking required, these are the perfect holiday treats to whip up for your next celebration or gathering.
And as your family and friends marvel in awe at your delicious treats, remember – you have the power of magic at your fingertips when it comes to baking up something special!
Now it’s time for you to don your ELF-inspired cooking hat and get creative with this recipe today! Happy Eating!
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!