These beauties take only minutes and will make anyone swoon with delight. Make your loved one’s day with an Air Fryer Bacon Roses bouquet!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Air Fried Bacon Roses Man Bouquet
Do you want to make something that is both beautiful and delicious?
Then you have to try making bacon roses in your air fryer!
These meaty flowers are the ultimate gift for anyone on Valentine’s Day.
Sure, you can go and buy a bouquet of bacon roses. But you’re going to pay a fortune for it.
They are a breeze to make and so impressive looking. Everyone will be amazed by your culinary prowess when they see these little beauties!
Plus, the salty-sweet combo of bacon and brown sugar is pretty irresistible.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get cooking!
(yields 12 bacon roses)
Prep time 20 minutes
Cook time 10 minutes per batch
Say it With Bacon Ingredients
- Brown sugar
Bacon Roses Seasoning Mix Ingredients
- Dark brown sugar
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- For exact measurements, please see the recipe card below.
- Faux rose stem – The faux rose stem with leaves is made from resin and has a light green finish to make them look like a real rose.
- Ninja Foodi – I use a Ninja Foodi Air Fryer but you can use whatever type of Air Fryer you have.
- Toothpicks – These toothpicks will hold your bacon rosette together while it cooks in the air fryer.
- Glass Vase – You can use whatever you would like to display this beautiful man bouquet. I chose a glass vase because I am going to
More Valentine Recipes
- Best Strawberry Fudge Recipe – This romantic, pink, and red best strawberry fudge recipe is the perfect treat for Valentine’s Day with only 5 ingredients and no cooking required.
- Easy Strawberry Pudding Parfait Cups – This Easy Strawberry Pudding Parfait Cups recipe uses fresh strawberries, strawberry pudding mix, and cool whip for an awesome combination that will be sure to satisfy your craving!
- Strawberry Shortcake Bark – You’ll love this recipe for Strawberry Shortcake Bark! It’s easy to make and it’s a great way to enjoy the flavors of strawberry shortcake without all the work.
- Slow Cooker Strawberry Hot Chocolate – This Slow cooker Strawberry Hot Chocolate is the perfect combination of two of our favorite things, strawberry syrup, and white chocolate. It has a rich and creamy texture that will warm you up on those cold winter days.
- How to Make a Breakable Chocolate Heart – Why not give the gift of chocolate? Not just any old chocolate, though.
What is a Bacon Bouquet
Bacon makes everything better in my opinion and who wouldn’t smile when they receive an edible bouquet made of bacon.
If there’s one thing you should get for your significant other, it’s a bacon bouquet.
This is the meat equivalent of dozen roses and will definitely brighten their day!
They roll up into little rosettes that make them perfect as an unexpected Valentine’s Day gift or any other romantic occasion where something sweet might be desired (think: dinner at home).
How to Make Bacon Roses Bouquet
On each piece of bacon, coat liberally with brown sugar.
In a bowl mix the remaining seasonings together for the seasoning mixture.
Sprinkle bacon with the mixture.
Roll the bacon from one to the other to form a rosebud.
Stick two toothpicks through the blade of the roll perpendicular to each other.
Bake in the air fryer basket at 400 for 10 minutes.
Let cool and place the bud on the tip of a faux rose stem.
Display for your favorite person to enjoy.
- 12 slices of bacon
- 2/3 cup of brown sugar
Seasoning Mix Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon of dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- On each piece of bacon, coat liberally with brown sugar.
- In a bowl mix the remaining seasonings together for the seasoning mixture.
- Sprinkle bacon with the mixture.
- Roll the bacon from one to the other to form a rosebud. Stick two toothpicks through the blade of the roll perpendicular to each other.
- Bake in the air fryer basket at 400 for 10 minutes.
- Let cool and place the bud on the tip of a faux rose stem.
- Display for your favorite person to enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 98Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 11mgSodium 285mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 0gSugar 11gProtein 4g
These beauties take only minutes and will make any foodie swoon with delight.
Or maybe even start eating their feelings if it means more free-range meat at home…
A rose is not just for Valentine’s Day anymore; go ahead & get creative by making some extra-large roses covered in maple syrup.
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!