Indulge in the irresistible with our Cinnamon Roll Crescents recipe! Flaky crescent dough envelops a sweet, cinnamon-infused filling for a delightful twist on a classic treat. Easy to make and impossible to resist, satisfy your cravings in minutes!
Cinnamon Roll Crescent Rolls
Do you love cinnamon rolls? Of course, you do! Who doesn’t? Well, brace yourself, because we’re about to introduce you to a new favorite…Cinnamon Roll Crescents!
This scrumptious pastry is a game-changer that will leave you wanting more.
But don’t take our word for it, ask any of your friends, and they’ll tell you the same!
This delicious recipe is perfect for any occasion, whether you’re entertaining guests, hosting a party, or just need a little afternoon snack.
It’s easy to make and oh-so-delicious, you’ll never go back to regular cinnamon rolls again.
So, if you’re ready to indulge in a little “crescent magic,” let’s get started with this delightful Cinnamon Roll Crescents recipe!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Cinnamon Roll Crescents are an irresistible treat that everyone will love.
- This recipe is easy-to-follow and perfect for any occasion.
- Prepare yourself for a little “crescent magic” that will take you to dessert heaven.
- Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with this mouthwatering pastry.
- Your friends and family will thank you for sharing this delicious recipe.
Makes 8 cinnamon rolls
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 11 minutes
- Crescent roll dough
- Butter, divided
- Cream cheese icing
For exact measurements, please see the printable recipe card below.
How to Make Cinnamon Roll Crescents
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Melt two tablespoons of butter and set the rest aside.
Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles. Spread ½ tablespoon butter evenly over the top of each triangle.
Stir together the cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle the mixture over the top of the butter. Spread it evenly with the back of your spoon.
Roll up the dough and place the crescent rolls on the prepared baking sheet.
Brush the top of each roll with melted butter and top with remaining cinnamon sugar mixture.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, until the rolls are golden brown.
While the rolls are still warm, spread or pipe the cream cheese icing over the top of each roll. Serve immediately.
The secret behind the irresistible charm of Cinnamon Roll Crescents lies in the perfect combination of ingredients.
The warm and spicy cinnamon, the soft and fluffy dough, and the sweet and sticky glaze all come together to create a taste explosion that will leave your taste buds begging for more.
More Crescent Roll Recipes You Will Like
Printable Recipe Card and Nutritional Values
- 1 package crescent roll dough
- 6 tablespoons softened butter, divided
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup cream cheese icing
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt two tablespoons of butter and set the rest aside.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles. Spread ½ tablespoon butter evenly over the top of each triangle.
- Stir together the cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle the mixture over the top of the butter. Spread it evenly with the back of your spoon.
- Roll up the dough and place the crescent rolls on the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush the top of each roll with melted butter and top with remaining cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, until the rolls are golden brown.
- While the rolls are still warm, spread or pipe the cream cheese icing over the top of each roll. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 361Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 25mgSodium 255mgCarbohydrates 42gFiber 1gSugar 25gProtein 1g
Can I add nuts or raisins to the Cinnamon Roll Crescents?
Of course! Feel free to customize your Cinnamon Roll Crescents by adding your favorite nuts, like pecans or walnuts, or some plump raisins. Just sprinkle them on top of the cinnamon filling before rolling up the crescents.
Can I make the glaze ahead of time?
Absolutely! You can make the glaze ahead of time and keep it stored in the refrigerator. Just give it a good stir before drizzling it over your freshly baked Cinnamon Roll Crescents.
How long do the Cinnamon Roll Crescents stay fresh?
If stored in an airtight container at room temperature, the Cinnamon Roll Crescents will stay fresh for up to 3 days. However, they are best enjoyed fresh out of the oven when they are still warm and gooey!
Can I double the recipe?
Absolutely! If you want to make a larger batch of Cinnamon Roll Crescents, simply double all the ingredients. Just make sure you have enough space in your oven and allow for a slightly longer baking time.
And that’s a wrap, folks! By now, you should be well-equipped to take on the world of cinnamon roll crescents.
Whether you’re a seasoned baker or a newbie in the kitchen, this recipe is guaranteed to impress.
So, go forth and conquer – and don’t forget to share the love with your friends and family!
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!
But Wait, There’s More!
Before you go, let us leave you with a fun fact – did you know that cinnamon was once more valuable than gold?
Yup, that’s right – back in ancient times, cinnamon was considered a luxurious spice reserved for only the wealthiest of individuals.
Luckily for us, we can now enjoy the heavenly combination of cinnamon and sugar without breaking the bank.
So, what are you waiting for? Go forth and experiment with different cinnamon roll crescent recipes, and let your taste buds lead the way. Happy baking!
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!