Get your spooky on with our easy and delicious recipe for Air Fryer Halloween Mummy Dogs! With minimal ingredients needed, this scary-good snack will have family and friends raving.
Pigs in a Blanket Air Fryer
If you’re looking for a spooktacular, yet tasty treat to serve up this Halloween season, then our recipe for Air Fryer Halloween Mummy Dogs is just the thing!
This delicious and easy-to-make meal features hot dog buns stuffed with juicy dogs and oozing with melted cheese.
Wrapped in flaky pastry dough shaped into mummy shapes, your family and friends will definitely be pleased with these frightfully fun treats.
With minimal ingredients needed and only 15 minutes of prep time required, this creepy creation is sure to become one of your go-to meals for year-round occasions.
Monster mash parties included!
This Recipe Is…
- Quick and easy meal with minimal ingredients required
- Prepare delicious treats in 15 minutes of prep time
- Impress your family and friends with spooky, yet tasty Mummy Dogs
- Less mess and hassle when using an air fryer
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Crescent Dogs Ingredients
- Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Sugar eyeballs for decorating
For exact measurements, please see the printable recipe card below.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Services LLC associates program affiliate advertising program, I may earn a small commission with no extra cost to you. See my disclosure policy for more info.
Optional Supplies Needed for Shirley Temple Drink
- Mixing Bowls – Say goodbye to kitchen clutter with Squish collapsible products that provide instant storage solutions.
- Aluminum pans – Not only can these pans handle cakes and treats, but they’re also perfect for grilling, roasting, and preserving fresh fruits and veggies.
- Mixing Spoon – 4 nonstick silicone mixing spoons that will meet your daily needs and last.
- Parchment Paper – Say Goodbye to Stuck-on Food with this Versatile Cooking Paper!
- Cast Iron Skillet – Get the ultimate cast iron frying pan set with three sizes of 10, 8, and 6 inches, perfect for all your cooking needs at home or on the go.
- Spatula – Multiple shapes to fit all your unique cooking needs. Enjoy stress-free cooking with our versatile spatulas.
- Sharp knife – Slice with ease and maintain sharp blades for longer with our nonstick ceramic coating.
- Aluminum Foil – Say goodbye to messy, uneven foil cutting with our Easy Tear Edge packaging!
- Heavy-duty pot holders – Heat-resistant oven mitts and potholders will shield your hands and forearms while you handle pans, pots, or even a flaming grill. Quality and safety are guaranteed.
- Collapsable Measuring cups – Get precise measurements with collapsible and travel-friendly measuring cups! They are perfect for on-the-go needs and can be easily stored in small spaces.
How to Make Air Fryer Crescent Mummy Dogs
Gather Your Ingredients
To make these ghoulishly good mummy dogs, you will need 2 packages of 8-pack hotdogs, an 8 oz can of crescent rolls, and sugar eyeballs for decorating.
Begin by removing the hotdogs from their packaging and letting them dry.
Prepare the Dough
Then, remove the crescent rolls from the can and flatten each group of rolls by unrolling but keeping the group of rolls together.
Pinch the perforations together and place the rolls between two sheets of parchment paper.
Roll them flat until they are 1/8” thick.
Next, using a pizza cutter or knife, slice the flat dough into uneven strips that are 1/8” to 1/4” wide.
Get the Hotdogs Ready
Take each hotdog and wrap them in the dough strips to mimic a loose mummy wrap, making sure the hotdog is still visible.
Leave an opening for the eyes somewhere on the wrap.
Once all the mummy dogs are wrapped, place them in the air fryer basket.
It’s a good idea to line the basket with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
Cook them for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees, or until the dough is cooked and has a golden hue.
Once they’re finished, remove the mummy dogs from the air fryer and place the eyeballs onto them using ketchup or mustard as glue.
More Halloween RecipesHalloween Monster Oreo Truffles
- Halloween Avocado Toast Recipe
- Twinkie Mummies Recipe
- Halloween Monster Oreo Truffles
- Jack-O-Peppers Halloween Stuffed Peppers Recipe
- Spooky Scary Skeletons Halloween Chicken Drumsticks
Printable Recipe Card and Nutritional Values
- 2 packages of 8-pack hotdogs
- 1 8 oz can of crescent rolls
- Sugar eyeballs for decorating
- Remove the hotdogs from the packing and set them aside, you want the hotdogs dry.
- Remove rolls from the can and flatten each group of rolls by unrolling but not separating the group of rolls. Pinch close the perforations.
- Place between two sheets of parchment and roll flat to 1/8” thick.
- Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut dough into strips. Make strips un-uniform between 1/8” to 1/4” wide.
- Wrap each hotdog in using the strips of dough to mimic a loose mummy wrap. The dough will expand slightly so beware of too much bunching or overlapping.
- The hotdog should be visible throughout.
- Open a spot for the eyes somewhere.
- Place the wrapped hotdogs in the air fryer basket. I like to add parchment to the basket for nonsticking.
- Cook at 350 for 12-15 minutes until the dough is cooked and slightly golden.
- Remove and place the eyes on the mummies. You can use ketchup or mustard as glue for the eyes. Let the eyes dry before platting.
- Enjoy the fun spooky treat.
Amount Per Serving Calories 85Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 15mgSodium 212mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 3g
Pigs in a Blanket Conclusion
The Air Fryer Halloween Mummy Dogs are an easy, fun Halloween treat that will please both kids and adults alike.
Perfect for any occasion, this recipe requires minimal ingredients and prep time, allowing you to focus your time on creating other spooky treats for your guests.
So, get your ingredients ready, gather your family and friends, and get cooking!
Be sure to pin it for later and follow us on Pinterest.