Craving Disney’s iconic pineapple flavored soft serve treat? Try this copycat recipe for a delicious and refreshing homemade version of the famous Disney dole whip!
Disney-Inspired Dole Whip Recipe
Disney parks are famous for their iconic food and snacks.
One snack that has become a staple at the parks is the refreshing and delicious Dole Whip.
It’s a pineapple-flavored soft serve that is perfect for a warm summer day.
Unfortunately, not everyone has access to a Disney park to indulge in this beloved treat.
But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! In this blog post, we’ll share a copycat recipe for Disney’s famous Dole Whip that you can make in the comfort of your own home.
Hawaiian Recipes Series
Be sure to check out all the other recipes in this series.
- Pineapple Coconut Crescent Rolls
- Frozen Pineapple Margarita
- Pina Colada Cheesecake Jars
- Instant Pot Brown Sugar Hawaiian Ham
- Coconut Pineapple Muffins Recipe
- Bundt Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Grilled Huli Huli Hawaiian Chicken Recipe
- Ham and Pineapple Hawaiian Dip
- Sweet and Spicy Hawaiian Pork Chops
- Hawaiian Pizza Crescent Rolls
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken Sandwich
- Ham and Pineapple Hawaiian Pinwheels
- Air Fryer Hawaiian Pizza
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- The Dole Whip is a pineapple-flavored soft serve that is perfect for a summer day
- A copycat Disney Parks recipe
- The homemade version can be served in a paper cup or ice cream cone and customized with toppings
- It’s easy and affordable to make at home, perfect for summer, BBQ parties, or dessert
- The recipe allows for customization and is a great way to enjoy a taste of Disney park magic at home.
What You Need to Make a Copycat Dole Whip
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Coconut milk
- Frozen pineapple chunks
- Pineapple juice
- Sweetener of your choice
For exact measurements, please see the printable recipe card below.
How to Make a Disney Inspired Dole Whip
Pour all ingredients into a blender.
Blend for 40 seconds or until it’s at your desired consistency.
After blending, the consistency of your mixture should be semi-frozen and smooth.
It’s now time to add it to a piping bag with a large star tip. You can also use a plastic bag and cut off the tip.
Fill the piping bag with the mixture and start swirling it into a cup or bowl, just like they do at the Disney parks.
This is a Disney Parks Pineapple Coconut Cake with Dole Whip that I got at the Epcot Festival of the Holidays last year. It was very, very, good.
You can serve your Dole Whip in a paper cup or an ice cream cone, just like in the parks.
Dole Whip at the Polynesian Village Pineapple Lanai. Yum!
Get creative with your toppings, from sprinkles to cherry to chocolate chips, the choice is yours.
Just be sure to make enough because your friends and family might want some too!
Printable Recipe Card and Nutritional Values
- 5 ounces of unsweetened almond milk
- 5 ounces of coconut milk
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup of pineapple juice
- 1/4 tsp of sweetener of your choice
- Pour all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend for 40 seconds or until it’s at your desired consistency.
- After blending, the consistency of your mixture should be semi-frozen and smooth.
- It’s now time to add it to a piping bag with a large star tip. You can also use a plastic bag and cut off the tip.
- Fill the piping bag with the mixture and start swirling it into a cup or bowl, just like they do at the Disney parks.
- Get creative with your toppings, from sprinkles to cherry to chocolate chips, the choice is yours.
- Just be sure to make enough because your friends and family might want some too!
Amount Per Serving Calories 393Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 0mgSodium 16mgCarbohydrates 65gFiber 3gSugar 58gProtein 3g
The Dole Whip is a classic Disney theme park snack that everyone loves.
Luckily, making it at home is easy and affordable, with this recipe, you will be able to enjoy this lovely treat anytime you want.
It is a perfect recipe for a summer day, for a BBQ party or just a regular dessert.
It’s creamy, sweet, and oh-so-satisfying, and the best part is, you can customize it to your liking with toppings.
So, go ahead and give yourself a little taste of Disney park magic with this homemade Dole Whip recipe.
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!