Craving something sweet, tropical, and oh-so-delicious? Try our easy recipe for Pineapple Coconut Crescent Rolls! Pineapple pieces and shredded coconut nestled inside buttery dough will satisfy any sweet tooth.
Coconut Pineapple Crescent Rolls – A Sweet Tropical Delight
Do you love indulging in a snack that combines the perfect balance of sweetness and savory flavors?
If yes, then our Pineapple Coconut Crescent Rolls are just the treat for you!
These mouth-watering crescent rolls are a perfect blend of juicy pineapple pieces, aromatic coconut flakes, and soft, buttery dough.
The best part? They’re incredibly easy to make!
So, let’s dive into the recipe and enjoy the heavenly taste of Pineapple Coconut Crescent Rolls.
Hawaiian Recipes Series
Be sure to check out all the other recipes in this series.
- Frozen Pineapple Margarita
- Pina Colada Cheesecake Jars
- Instant Pot Brown Sugar Hawaiian Ham
- Coconut Pineapple Muffins Recipe
- Bundt Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Grilled Huli Huli Hawaiian Chicken Recipe
- Ham and Pineapple Hawaiian Dip
- Sweet and Spicy Hawaiian Pork Chops
- Hawaiian Pizza Crescent Rolls
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken Sandwich
- Ham and Pineapple Hawaiian Pinwheels
- Air Fryer Hawaiian Pizza
This Recipe Is…
- Pineapple Coconut Crescent Rolls combine tropical and classic flavors
- Easy-to-make recipe with fresh pineapple and shredded coconut
- Signature dough filled with melted butter
- Baked golden brown
- A combination of sweet pineapple and coconut aroma
- Becoming an instant favorite among foodies everywhere
Makes 8 rolls
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 13 minutes
What You Need for Coconut Pineapple Crescent Rolls
- Crescent roll dough
- Pineapple tidbits drained
- Brown sugar
- Sweetened coconut flakes, divided
- Egg, lightly beaten
- Powdered sugar
- Coconut extract
For exact measurements, please see the printable recipe card below.
How to Make Pineapple Coconut Crescent Rolls
Dough: To start, you’ll need crescent roll dough which you can easily find at any grocery store. The dough is soft and buttery, which makes it the perfect base for this sweet tropical delight. Roll out the dough and separate it into eight triangles.
Filling: Next, combine fresh pineapple pieces and shredded coconut in a bowl. The combination of juicy pineapples and aromatic coconut flakes is what gives this dish its unique tropical flavor. Spoon the mixture on each triangle of the dough, then roll it up starting from the wider end and finishing at the narrower end.
Bake: Place your Pineapple Coconut Crescent Rolls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 10-15 minutes in a preheated oven at 375°F or until the rolls turn golden brown. It’s important to keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t burn. Once baked, take them out of the oven and allow them to cool down for a few minutes.
While You Are Waiting
Toast: While the rolls are cooling, place the remaining 1/4 cup of coconut in a small skillet. Cook over low heat for a few minutes, stirring often, until the coconut is golden brown. Immediately remove from heat and transfer to a bowl to cool.
Glaze: Now it’s time to add some sweetness to your Pineapple Coconut Crescent Rolls. Mix the confectioner’s sugar with milk and vanilla extract to create a sweet glaze. Once your crescent rolls are cool, drizzle the glaze on top, and sprinkle some extra shredded coconut flakes to add a little extra flavor and texture.
Serve and Enjoy: Finally, serve your delicious Pineapple Coconut Crescent Rolls and start enjoying their amazing tropical flavor. You can enjoy these delightful treats on your own or pair them with your favorite beverage. They make for a perfect snack, breakfast treat, or even dessert for any occasion.
Printable Recipe Card and Nutritional Values
- 1 package crescent roll dough
- 2 cups pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the pineapple, brown sugar, cinnamon, and 1/4 cup coconut flakes.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles. Spoon a small amount of the pineapple mixture on the wide end of each crescent roll triangle.
- Roll the dough over the top of the filling and place on the prepared baking sheet. Brush the top of each roll with beaten egg.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes, until the rolls are golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- While the rolls are cooling, place the remaining 1/4 cup of coconut in a small skillet. Cook over low heat for a few minutes, stirring often, until the coconut is golden brown. Immediately remove from heat and transfer to a bowl to cool.
- Whisk together the powdered sugar, 1/2 tablespoon of milk, and the coconut extract. If the glaze is too thick, add more milk a little at a time until the desired consistency is reached.
- Drizzle the glaze on the top of each crescent roll, then top with the toasted coconut. Allow the glaze to harden before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 244Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 25mgSodium 159mgCarbohydrates 37gFiber 2gSugar 19gProtein 2g
Pineapple Coconut Crescent Rolls are a perfect blend of fruity and nutty flavors, baked to perfection!
They are quick and easy to make, perfect for when you want to satisfy your cravings for something sweet and tropical.
This recipe is sure to become an instant favorite among your friends and family.
So, what are you waiting for? Get into the kitchen and start baking!
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!