Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus recipe is sure to become an instant favorite with the perfect balance of salty prosciutto and crispy asparagus.
Asparagus Bundles Wrapped in Prosciutto
If you’re looking for an appetizer that is both elegant and delicious, look no further than Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus.
Whether you prefer to bake it in the oven or crisp it up in an air fryer, this easy-to-make dish is sure to impress your guests.
But why stop there? Take things up a notch by adding a cheesy twist to this classic appetizer.
With our easy recipe for Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Bundles, you’ll have a crowd-pleaser that’s sure to make everyone’s taste buds dance with joy.
These little savory delights are perfect for any occasion.
Hosting a fancy dinner party? Add these elegant bundles to your menu and watch your guests swoon.
Need a quick and easy after-school snack? Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Bundles are your answer.
Trust us, your kids will thank you.
But don’t let their fancy appearance fool you. These bundles are incredibly easy to make.
Simply wrap asparagus spears in prosciutto, bake in the oven until crispy, and voila!
You’ve got yourself a gourmet appetizer that looks like it took hours to prepare.
“These Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Bundles are so easy to make, even a beginner cook can pull them off!” – Happy Follower
Plus, you can customize them to your liking. Add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese for an extra touch of flavor or dip them in some tangy aioli for a deliciously creamy finish. The possibilities are endless!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus is an easy yet elegant appetizer.
- It can be made in the oven or air fryer.
- Adding cheese takes it to the next level.
Yield: about 16 spears
- Olive oil
- Fresh asparagus, woody pieces trimmed
Why You Will Love This Recipe
Disney’s Frozen Blizzard Cookie recipe is inspired by the popular animated movie Frozen, featuring a delightful blend of flavors and a wintry theme.
The recipe typically includes ingredients like sugar cookie mix, blue food coloring, white chocolate chips, and blue sprinkles.
The cookies are often shaped like snowflakes or decorated to resemble the icy landscape of the film.
These cookies have gained popularity for several reasons:
- Theme and Appeal: The Frozen theme resonates with both kids and adults who love the movie. The cookies, with their frosty appearance and association with the beloved characters, tap into the magic and allure of the Frozen world.
- Visual Appeal: The cookies are visually stunning, often adorned with blue hues, white chocolate, and sparkly sprinkles resembling snowflakes. The vibrant colors and decorative elements make them visually appealing, perfect for parties, gatherings, or themed events.
- Nostalgia and Connection: Disney movies often evoke nostalgia and emotional connections. These cookies allow fans to bring a piece of the movie into their homes, creating a connection to the beloved characters and storyline.
- Fun to Make: Baking these cookies can be a fun activity, especially for families or fans of the movie. The process of mixing, shaping, and decorating the cookies can be an enjoyable experience, especially when shared with others.
- Versatility: The basic recipe can be customized to suit different preferences. Whether it’s altering the shapes, experimenting with different toppings, or adding personal touches, the versatility of the recipe allows for creativity in the kitchen.
Overall, the combination of a beloved movie theme, visually appealing aesthetics, and the joy of baking and sharing these cookies contributes to their popularity and why people love making and enjoying them.
How to Make Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus in the Oven
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Prepare a large round baking sheet with aluminum foil. Drizzle the aluminum foil with olive oil.
Wrap each asparagus spears and prosciutto, wrapping tightly from the bottom towards the top. Place the asparagus on the prepared baking sheet.
Take the asparagus for approximately 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the asparagus, flipping every five minutes.
Cook until the prosciutto is crispy.
They look gorgeous on a platter and are sure to get your guests excited for the feast to come.
Our Top Tips for the Perfect Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Bundles:
- Choose fresh asparagus spears for the best flavor
- Use thinly sliced prosciutto for a crispy texture
- Preheat your oven to ensure even cooking
- Add a toothpick to keep the bundles together while baking
With these helpful tips and our easy recipe, you’ll be able to whip up these Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Bundles in no time.
Trust us, your guests will be coming back for seconds (and thirds!).
More Side Dish Recipes For You
- 6 Minute Baked Potato Recipe
- Slow Cooker Au Gratin Potatoes
- Baked Green Beans with Bacon
- Mini Green Bean Casserole Bites
Printable Recipe Card and Nutritional Values
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, woody pieces trimmed
- 16 slices prosciutto
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Prepare a large round baking sheet with aluminum foil. Drizzle the aluminum foil with olive oil.
- Wrap each asparagus spears and prosciutto, wrapping tightly from the bottom towards the top. Place the asparagus on the prepared baking sheet.
- Take the asparagus for approximately 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the asparagus, flipping every five minutes.
- Cook until the prosciutto is crispy.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 153Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 40mgSodium 1536mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 17g
Can I use regular ham instead of prosciutto?
While prosciutto adds a distinct flavor and texture to the dish, you can definitely substitute it with regular ham if you prefer. Just keep in mind that the taste and overall experience may be slightly different.
Can I make Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus ahead of time?
Absolutely! You can prepare the prosciutto-wrapped asparagus ahead of time and refrigerate them until you’re ready to cook. This makes them a convenient option for parties and gatherings.
Can I freeze the wrapped asparagus?
It’s not recommended to freeze the wrapped asparagus, as the texture of both the asparagus and prosciutto may be compromised. It’s best to enjoy them fresh for the best taste and texture.
Conclusion: Don’t Wait, Wrap and Roll!
While prosciutto-wrapped asparagus Spears are perfect for the holiday season, they’re also a great option for fall gatherings.
Whether you’re hosting a Friendsgiving or just looking for a delicious appetizer to snack on during a football game, these spears will hit the spot.
Not only are they easy to make, but they’re also a healthy option that will please even the most health-conscious of your guests.
Asparagus is a great source of fiber, folate, and vitamins A, C, E, and K, while prosciutto is a protein-packed treat that adds a touch of indulgence to the dish.
There’s something truly magical about the combination of tender asparagus and savory prosciutto.
It’s no wonder this dish has become a crowd favorite, and with good reason!
Follow us on Pinterest and PIN IT FOR LATER!